Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Progress update....

      The last couple of days have been good, I'm feeling stronger within myself every day, the clouds are parting and the way forward is getting so much clearer.

      I started back at PT yesterday, plus I restarted my squat, push-up & sit-up challenges, yes this is me easing back into it lol. My goodness the pain in my legs & butt today, but it's a good pain, it reminds me of where I'm heading, in saying that, I'm not eagerly looking forward to tomorrow's session, but I know once I start I'll feel better. I had almost forgotten how a good exercise session makes you feel, the glow of knowing you pushed yourself and did the best you could. 

      Tonight I signed up for a weight loss & fitness program, I know I've started on the right path, but I need just a little bit of help and guidance, I'm not ashamed to admit it, I have been it the past but no more. I need to do this for me and I'll take any help that I can get, I'm looking forward to this next phase.

       Today I decided if I was going to have a fresh start, then I needed a change, they say change is as good as a holiday, so I put myself in the hands of my hairdresser and said do whatever you want, it was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time, I feel refreshed, reborn almost, my husband loves my new look and I'm feeling a little more confident. One step at a time, my confidence is growing a little bit each day, just like a new seedling, still delicate and vulnerable, but growing in strength.

       I know it not all going to be sunshine and roses, however if I can keep myself positive, then my confidence should continue to bloom, that's the plan anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment