I'm sorting the wheat from the chaff, putting my energy in to the things that make me happy, spending time with people worth making an effort to see, people who love and support me unselfishly. I thought letting go of the negatives and toxic people in my life would be harder, instead I feel lighter, free, in truth for the friendships that I have cut free, I feel no regrets, they had run there course and were no longer a healthy option for me.
You shouldn't have to feel anxious about the people you spend time with, when they make you feel less of a person or not worthy, it's actually their own insecurities being projected onto you. Letting the dead weight go, is an exercise in self love, why let others drag you down, people who treat you badly or make you feel like crap are not worth your time, your emotions, your presence.
To be able to feel accepted wholly, to feel so comfortable with the friends you have, to never hide yourself from them, that is the ultimate pleasure. To know I can be honest about myself, my feelings, my hopes and fears, has been the best aid to my healing. With love and support I have rediscovered most of my confidence, my self esteem is following as well, my path toward is getting clearer every day.
The best thing anyone can do for there emotional wellbeing is to cut loose the negative Nancy's in your life, surround yourself with those who support you, who seek to help you heal, not those who make you feel like shit about yourself, being alone is better than being surrounded by toxic selfish people. Let go, take a deep breath and go forward, don't look back, keep heading towards the sun!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment