We have all experienced pain, rejection, betrayal, but what defines us is how we move on from these. The longer we cling to these, the more focused on the past we become and while we are so busy looking backwards, we miss out on living, on seeing what is right in front of us.
Not that I'm saying letting go, moving on and not looking back is easy, it's not, it's bloody hard and I have struggled so badly trying to focus forward, but I can write the realistic the other night, I'm tired, I'm sick of clinging to what has happened and what might have been. It's time to look to the future, to stop being scared, to stop hiding away to protect myself.
So lightbulb moment has occurred, I have an idea of what I want and where I'd like to head, but how do I do that? What is the next step I need to take? How do I stop making excuses and start making decisions? These answers I don't know, bug god the first time in a long time I'm willing to just believe and take a chance!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment